Opening Thursday, October 22nd! However, we are still hiring additional staff – apply here.
Resurrection Lutheran Church Safe Space for Schooling Program (RLC SSS Program) is a no-charge (funded under an Alaska State CARES Grant) drop-in program for students (1st grade to 12th grade) who need school space.
Operates October 22, 2020 through Friday, December 18, 2020 (end of term)
Closed: Veteran’s Day (11/11), Thanksgiving (11/26-27)
Monday 7:30 to 11:00
Tuesday 7:30 to 3:30
Thursday 7:30 to 3:30
Friday 7:30 to 3:30
Staff Member Openings
- Two openings @ $16/hr 28 hrs/week
- Operate RLC SSS Program with other staff members.
- Welcome, care for, protect, and manage students in the RLC SSS Program.
- Follow RLC SSS Program COVID-19 Mitigation Plan (attached).
- Assist students with technology usage.
- Assist students with school work.
- Provide food services to students.
How to Apply
Email resume and/or application (below) to Brad, RLC SSS Program Coordinator.